Digitech Trio Band Creator pedal, your thoughts?

What's Hot
NeilNeil Frets: 3614
What are your real life experiences with them, are they any good?

Thought it might add a bit of something when I'm playing at home alone and thinking of looking for a cheap used basic first model to try out.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9513
    I loved mine mate... really opens up
    some creative options 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24189
    I like mine. Good fun to jam with.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24189
    Mind you I’m trying to raise some money to it together a little studio and then I’ll have plug in drums.

I might sell it. 
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2932
    Trio + if you can afford it, the looper makes all the difference and the fact you can sequence parts. Basic Trio still good though. For me it's all about creativity, I generally play any old nonsense in to get it generating some sort of rhythm pattern, them go for it - see what you can create to go with it. The drummer is really good, the bass player can be hilarious at times.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • NeilNeil Frets: 3614
    blobb said:
    Trio + if you can afford it, the looper makes all the difference and the fact you can sequence parts. Basic Trio still good though. For me it's all about creativity, I generally play any old nonsense in to get it generating some sort of rhythm pattern, them go for it - see what you can create to go with it. The drummer is really good, the bass player can be hilarious at times.
    Thanks, I think the basic model would do me as I'm not very technically minded. I had a looper and hardly used it.

On the recommendations here I'll look round for a cheap one to give it a whirl.

Thanks everybody. 
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    blobb said:
    Another vote for the Trio +

it’s really worth the extra over the lesser model, because I reckon you’ll outgrow the non + quite quickly
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17581
    tFB Trader
    I thought it was really impressive, fun and quite easy to use.

I didn't find myself using it all that much so I ended up selling it.