EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
Ooooooh, grids!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    Have you checked if it still works?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72307
    Don't handle that with bare hands - and absolutely do not forget to wash your hands afterwards if you already have! Or sniff it, or taste it* :). The cathode coating and the getter residue contain toxic elements, including the white dust.

*If it matters, Isaac Newton may have died partly from heavy metal poisoning due to his use of taste as a means of identifying compounds…

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    Oooooh... relic valves
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24299
    ICBM said:
    Don't handle that with bare hands - and absolutely do not forget to wash your hands afterwards if you already have! Or sniff it, or taste it* :). The cathode coating and the getter residue contain toxic elements, including the white dust.

How long does it normally take to die from handling one like he has ?  I thought it was about a week or so wasn't it ?

Hey, EdGrip....  you've got enough time to get your affairs in order then.   Where should we send the flowers ?
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    If I can get the bloke to finally pass my car's MoT, I'll die happy.
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    Emp_Fab said:
    ICBM said:

How long does it normally take to die from handling one like he has ?  I thought it was about a week or so wasn't it ?

Hey, EdGrip....  you've got enough time to get your affairs in order then.   Where should we send the flowers ?
    How long does it take? Depends on how many you eat!

• 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7338
    ...I like licking the insides of broken low energy light bulbs... is this inadviable too?
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    ...I like licking the insides of broken low energy light bulbs... is this inadviable too?

You're just  one step away from sniffing up the powder through a rolled note!