Cap in hand request

What's Hot
shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
Good evening all.

Bit cap in hand but my band are looking for a couple of support slots just to test out some new material that we are heading into the studio with. 

Is there anyone playing in the north of England that would have us on to do a 30 minute set?

We are a a band with a similar sound to maybe the Kings of Leon, Foo’s and I sound like Hendrix on a good day.

We can hold a tune. We aren’t green or new to this and will treat the gig with respect. It would just be helpful to us. 

This is our last album so it gives you an idea of what we are like

https://open.spotify.com/album/0Sgx8TjmM44cfBvEeCkDbZ?si=tEE0gTkfSJGzIyz9RIy9oA

Thanks
Shaun
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Hi Shaun. How big a gig does it need to be? If you just want to air the songs live, The Primrose in Leeds are looking for bands. It's a good little venue.

I'm not going on after you if you sound like Hendrix though....
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Just to clarify, do you sound like Hendrix on a good day, or on a good day do you sound like Hendrix?

how far North?  Is Newcastle any good, still have mates in bands up that way
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    Thank you guys, Hendrix was a little bit of a lie. Even then I’m understating the amount. 

Newcastle is fine for us and The Primrose would be spot on too. 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    Shaun, get in touch with Rob Rowley at the Primrose. Top guy. He's just released a load of dates. We're there on the 26th Jan.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1598
    Thank you @Hattigol ;