SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: 2004 CIJ Fender Jazzmaster JM66b (w/upgrades)

jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Initial caveat, there's probably only a year or so left in the frets before they need dressing (or maybe a refret?) so the action is (for some) a little high. It's personally not a problem but i've got massive hands so be wary! 

Jess Loureiro pickups, Staytrem bridge, Staytrem arm and collet, black pickguard (original included).  

Owner before me was a clumsy bugger so it has its fair share of dings and scrapes, the worst being a ~1cm dent on the back of the neck around the 12th fret. Also missing a tailpiece screw for some reason (?), the bottom right one when facing the guitar. The headstock is a bit dinged up too. I personally like it, it's rough enough for it to look well used but not abused. 

Bad out of the way, it's a rare and beautiful thing. The pickups are gorgeous, the neck (for me) is an absolute winner and it's a real feast for the eyes. Every upgrade you'd want to do is done, shielding and the frets sorted and it's an even shinier diamond. Also comes with a passable hardcase. 

I'm gonna test the waters at £900 at the minute, considering what I paid for it, the upgrades and the scarcity. I have no qualms with keeping it. 

In terms of trades, try me. Wouldn't be against adding some cash for the right thing. I don't like anything too fancy or too pointy. 

-- 

Postage will also need discussing 'cos it's currently with me in Paris, not.. ideal but also not a dealruiner. 

Thanks! 
9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments