SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD. THANKS

What's Hot
brucegillbrucegill Frets: 712
edited February 2019 in FX £
Hi all

selling all my pedals and psu.... all in good condition and home use only. All boxed in orig packaging. All posted via Royal Mail recorded. Assumed pp gift or bank trans or please add the fees. 

Bearfoot Pale Green Compressor Limited Edition *Glow in the Dark* paint - £100 posted  SOLD

Jam Big Chill - Amazing tremolo pedal with the chop button and waveform selector. Love this. - £160 posted £140 posted SOLD PENDING

J Rockett Chicken Soup OD - nice TS sort of OD. Best looking it up as I’m crap at discribing pedals. I’ve loved it and used it for a few years now. £90 posted  £80posted  -  SOLD

Voodoo Labs Mondo power supply - as new - Bought April 2018 from Guitar Guitar
all the connection cables that came with it PLUS x2 splitter cables for 12-18v (genuin Voodoo lab ones costing £8 each) PLUS brackets to fit to your pedal train (these were £12). £170 Posted. SOLD

Pedal Train Novo 18 and soft case - £55 posted. SOLD

Jam Fuzz Phrase - Germanium Fuzz almost new. £150 - SOLD

TC polytune mini noir 2 - few marks on the screen but you don’t see these when it’s on. £55 - SOLD

TC Ditto looper - £55 - SOLD

JRAD Boeing - Spring reverb pedal. Few marks on the case but works great. £80 - SOLD

Xotic EP - Se scratches to top cover but all good £75 - SOLD

https://share.icloud.com/photos/04BGXJBFjoGvDy7kLL2Re6G4Q#Home

Cheers
Bruce
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments