SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB; Jazzmaster Vibrato

Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1385
edited February 2019 in Parts £
On the look out for a Jazzmaster Vibrato, preferably a branded one or decent enough quality.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12649
    I’ve got a Squier Mascis Trem with arm, and all mounting screws. It’s actually a lot better than I thought it would be! £25 delivered.

Ive also got a choice of three different Jazzmaster pickguards - aged mint green, white or Tortoiseshell (reissue type), £12 each delivered.

Plus I’ve got a Fender Blacktop bridge - looks stock but has mustang like saddles with individual height adjustment. It’s kinda a halfway house between the stock look and a Staytrem .. but chips cheap. Works well! £7 delivered.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• I’m thinking of bypassing the upper rhythm circuit so would need a custom pick guard and I might go for staytrem bridge. I’ll think about vibrato 
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6090
    tFB Trader
    I have a fender jazz master vibrato and a spare rhythm circuit set of potentiometer. I also have a fender jazzmaster bridge and thimbles
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • hmmm, any more info on the vibrato. I'll probably go for the staytrem bridge in any case.
  • Bump, on the look out for a staytrem 9.5 bridge and posts.
  • bump
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1385
    edited February 2019
    bump. still on the hunt.