SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Morgan RCA35R Combo - Mint! NOW SOLD!

What's Hot
glt56glt56 Frets: 209
edited August 2019 in Amps £
Ok, so here's my pristine Morgan RCA35R combo which I have reluctantly put up for sale.  I won't go into all the specs of this fabulous amp, if you're looking at it then you probably know all about it anyway!

Suffice to say that the Morgan RCA35R is a sensational boutique hand-built combo with original Celestion G12H-75 CREAMBACK speaker, and is essentially half a dozen amps in one, as you can change power tubes without re-biasing.   It is an incredible studio amp for that reason, fantastic build quality, with rich 3-D tones and not too heavy.

This combo also has a nice new black Roqsolid cover with matching white piped edge stitching... nice! 

It truly is in mint condition but I'm afraid it's just gotta go...  now looking for £1150 ono SOLD!

UK SALE & COLLECTION ONLY from Chester or my work address near Manchester Airport.
It's an absolute bargain for someone!

Here's Sweetwater's demo with the man himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQJRf7mpL0Q
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• glt56glt56 Frets: 209
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 219
    trades

• Brilliant amps i have a pr12  top quality
    horsehead said:
    trades

I'm after a particular aged Gibson R9, so only cash will cut it I'm afraid  :#
    ;)

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Come on folks, this is a superb boutique combo for buttons!   :o
    ;)
    Played it for the first time in ages... decided to keep it!  Got my R9 anyway. :)
    Belated bump :)
    :)
    PRICE DROP FOR QUICK SALE!  £1150 ono
  • CastroCastro Frets: 510
    As I said on another platform....hope you don't mind me just leaving a comment. I have the head + cabinet version of the RCA35 and it is a sensational amp .It is essentially half a dozen amps in one as you can change power tubes without re-biasing. An incredible studio amp for that reason, fantastic build quality, 3D tones and not too heavy. Someone should grab this bargain ASAP.

edited July 2019
    Castro said:
    As I said on another platform....hope you don't mind me just leaving a comment. I have the head + cabinet version of the RCA35 and it is a sensational amp .It is essentially half a dozen amps in one as you can change power tubes without re-biasing. An incredible studio amp for that reason, fantastic build quality, 3D tones and not too heavy. Someone should grab this bargain ASAP.

I hope you don't mind, I've used your words of wisdom in my ads! Check above!  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    bumpy  :#
     ;) 
    C'mon folks, this is a super cool looking boutique combo that sounds absof**kinglutely amazing, is in mint condition and is cheap as chips!
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    glt56 said:
    C'mon folks, this is a super cool looking boutique combo that sounds absof**kinglutely amazing, is in mint condition and is cheap as chips!
    Maybe the best amp deal on tfb at the moment (and there’s some cracking deals in the classifieds right now) - can’t believe it’s still here at this price! GLWTS bump :+1: 

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

Marshall said:
    Maybe the best amp deal on tfb at the moment (and there’s some cracking deals in the classifieds right now) - can’t believe it’s still here at this price! GLWTS bump :+1: 
    Many thanks for this... I can't believe it's still here either!  :'(
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 86
    Hi. Is this still for sale??