Skull Shaver Pitbull

What's Hot
MrBumpMrBump Frets: 1244
https://www.skullshaver.eu/

Anyone on here who prefers the more streamline and definitely not baldy look of a close-cut scalp tried these before?  I'm tempted, but somewhat put off by the EDL-esque imagery...
Mark de Manbey

Trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72424/
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4308
    The more I read about them, the more poor reviews I read. Reliability and customer service seem to be the main issues. 

I ended up getting a Phillips Phillishave Series 5000 Aquatouch and it does the job. Although it’s not purpose made for the bonce like the Skullshaver. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16082
    Get a toupe.........they're getting fashionable ( except for John Travolta )
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6898
    edited January 2019
    MrBump said:
    https://www.skullshaver.eu/

Anyone on here who prefers the more streamline and definitely not baldy look of a close-cut scalp tried these before?  I'm tempted, but somewhat put off by the EDL-esque imagery...
    Not tried them but having shaved my own head for 20 years I don’t have a problem with traditional clippers at all.

I don’t get the EDL comment? Do you shave you hair already? Or worried you’ll be EDL-esque if you do?

I had to laugh at the bollocks they’ve published on their website. It’s littered with bad grammar so may have got a bit lost in translation. I’ve pasted it below!

Will my head look good bald?

Now that you’ve made the decision to go bald, you would want to better understand what will be the impact on your appearance. How to know if you’ll look good bald? In many cases your look will change considerably after shaving your head. There are few things to keep in mind before taking the final step.

• • Head shape: while we can find examples of bald men with different head shapes, who look pretty good, as a general rule the rectangle, square and diamond-shaped heads look best without hear. Having a strong chin/jawline will guarantee a successful bald look for maximum masculinity and sexuality. 

• • Facial hair: If your head shape is more round, oblong or cone-shaped you risk not getting the look from the magazines. This is when you should put an accent on your facial hair (beard, moustache) in order to get a more balanced look, putting an accent on other parts of your face. 

• • Skin tone: as a general rule the darker is your skin color, the easier it is to pull of a bald look. While there are exceptions, the shaved head looks better on tanned skin tones. If you are more a pale type, consider getting some sun exposure before (and after) going bald. This will also help avoid a noticeable color contrast with your face, right after you get rid of your hair. 

On a side note, if you’ve ever had a very short haircut and liked the way you look, then you don’t have to worry, you will look just as good (or even better) when you go bald. 

I am slim, will it fit me to be bald? I am a bit overweight how will I look bald?

Whether you are too slim or have excess fat, going to the gym is the ultimate decision for you. 

When you have a bald head, every single change in your body shape and physical condition is much more noticeable for everyone around.

If you are too slim, your overall look might become too feminine and “naked” with a bare dome. That is when you would want to add some muscles to power up your look.

In contrast, when you are overweight, the excess weight may build up in your face and neck, and that extra fat will be much more noticeable without your hair, since there is no distraction from your face.

Good physical condition goes hand in hand with a dominant masculine look (and we have many examples for that) so consider revisiting your lifestyle and go for that sexy bald look the girls would kill for.

Previously known as stevebrum
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited January 2019
    I'm slim, ginger, pale and balding with scares over my forehead and head and a oblong head shaped like a horse. 

Reading that I conclude my only option is international terrorism or mass homicide. 

Skullshaver are accountable for my actions.. Or I might just go down the pub and sport the dog with mange look because I don't really give two figs.

I always wanted the dominant female look anyway.  You get far more attention.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • gavin_axecastergavin_axecaster Frets: 526
    tFB Trader
    King85 said:
    I use these and they are great - no guard, smooth all over. Only down-side is I'm lazy and it's a faff running an extension cord from another room so I only shave my head once a week at most. (I said I was lazy)
    I see the appeal of the Pitbull thingy as you leave it on charge all the time and just pick it up and run it over your dome but it seems pretty flimsy.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7826
    I’ve pretty much got a Mohican at the moment, shaves in the sides, and longer on top. Rockin’ my 50’s!
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6264
    Sambostar said:
    I'm slim, ginger, pale and balding with scares over my forehead and head and a oblong head shaped like a horse. 

Reading that I conclude my only option is international terrorism or mass homicide. 

Skullshaver are accountable for my actions.. Or I might just go down the pub and sport the dog with mange look because I don't really give two figs.

I always wanted the dominant female look anyway.  You get far more attention.

Sambostar! How the devil are you?!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    I hate using clippers, I’ve been wet shaving mine for about twenty years. 
    #thebatesmotelband