Miley Cyrus does Chris Cornell!?!

What's Hot
axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
edited January 2019 in Music
Not great quality recording, but still sounds like the best thing she has ever done.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71955
    She has talent for sure - it’s easy to dismiss her because of her history as a child star and then going ‘edgy’ in what appeared to be a fairly contrived way when she grew up, but she can certainly sing.

She’s also just made the only record Mark Ronson has ever done as far as I know that isn’t shit...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 581
    ICBM said:

She’s also just made the only record Mark Ronson has ever done as far as I know that isn’t shit...
    I'm just waiting for Dolly Parton to sue on that one ...
  • BezzerBezzer Frets: 581
    That said, Miley is a great singer.  Not everything she does is to my taste but a hell of a voice on her.
  • Miley is one of my guilty pleasures, not her chart stuff but some of her covers are really impressive.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 71955
    Bezzer said:

I'm just waiting for Dolly Parton to sue on that one ...
    Unlikely, given that she's Miley's godmother :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SidNewtonSidNewton Frets: 660
    Sorry but I think it's a bit crap. She's just shouting the high notes, notes which Cornell hit effortlessly with control. That said the Temple Of The Dog version sets an incredibly high bar which few singers could reach.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom