SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedals, PSU, pickup and guitar bits

ForgeForge Frets: 431
edited May 2014 in FX £

Roger Mayer Stone Fuzz, a long shot from the Axis - this one is fat. It spits and gates like a mean fuzz.  Sold!

Xotic EP Booster, as new, brilliant pedal but I like my boosts dirty - Sold!

Nick Greer Batch'o Ass...wonderful pedal...covers boost, OD, Fuzz all by the turn of 1 knob and sounds immense. Nick Greer is a top builder, look him up - Sold!

Toadworks Mad Dog - check the GMD review www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7dlY_xCds , a really good fuzz for pocket money. - Sold

Power bank PSU - Ideal for a small board or as a backup - very little use and sold with all 5 power cables - £20 shipped

Catswhisker Custom made humbucker - VGC, commissioned by myself an made by Allan (those who have ordered from him will know how good his pickups are), this is basically a handmade scatterwound equivalent of the super distortion, black bobbins with black hex screw. It looks and sounds awesome but the guitar it was in is getting sold. - Sold!

Catswhisker Classic 72: Uncovered cream Classic 72 A5 bridge wound for the heartbreaker era - Sold

Planet Wave Satriani Strap, VGC, hardly used, unwanted gift - free if you buy the Stone fuzz or Greer pedals

Strap locks, black including locks, screws and strap pins. - Sold

All prices shipped may take trades for Gibson buckers, interesting dirt pedals and adjust either way with cash. All prices assume pp gift and include postage.

Pics:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments