SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS CE24 in McCarty Burst

What's Hot
GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
edited May 2019 in Guitars £

I bought this a few months ago from Peach Guitars. It is a 2016 model. I have upgraded the trem to a beautiful Wudtone one, and it has had a recent pro setup. The original trem is still available if you wanted that one fitted back instead of the upgrade. There is a small mark on the tummy cut.

It looks and sounds amazing, but I’m just not bonding with it.

It comes with a luxury PRS padded gigbag and all the tags and whatnot.

Collection from Royston, Hertfordshire, or meet within reason.

This link is to the actual guitar as it was advertised at Peach, but I can happily take more pictures if you need them.

£1300 1200 1000 900

http://www.peachguitars.com/guitars/electric-guitars/prs-ce24-mccarty-burst-used.htm

I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24265
    If I was you I’d put it back to stock.

PRS buyers usually prefer all original.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • GodlykepowerGodlykepower Frets: 174
    edited March 2019
    Bump.

Willing to take a bit of a financial hit on this one (within reason) if there was a trade for something Gibson shaped - Tokai, Burny etc.
  • Bump. 

I’ve tried getting on more with this, and I’m liking it more, but it’s still not properly doing it for me.

Anything Les Paul or 335-like you’d care to trade, with extra cash if need be.
    edited April 2019
    Sorry, but shipping isn’t really an option. Collection from Royston (near Cambridge), or meet within reason only.
    Final price drop!
  • danbandanban Frets: 343
    Trade for a Gretsch 6118?
    Sorry mate, no trades at all. Making space for incoming LP.
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    Gorgeous thing, sadly missed it first time around and I had a couple of suitable trades.

Great guitars these 

andy1839 said:
    Gorgeous thing, sadly missed it first time around and I had a couple of suitable trades.

Great guitars these 

You could always get it this time around!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Bump. I may now be able to offer postage, at your expense and arrangement.
    SOLD