SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender FSR surf green 72 Thinline Telecaster *SOLD*

What's Hot
simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 682
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
My second surf green listing in a fortnight.

A lovely looking guitar and obviously no longer made in this most glorious of colours! Not a mark on the body or neck, practically as new as you'll find. At least a 9.8 out of 10!

The weather has been poor lately so I've not managed to get the greatest photos but they show it ok. Note the maple neck is a bit paler than the photos show. Certainly not heavily tinted like many recent reissues.

The pickups sound great IMHO, certainly better than many internetters suggest. I personally can't see what all the kerfuffle is about!

Not really looking for trades. Looking for £560. Prefer cash on collection from Hampshire, Surrey or London or a meeting somewhere as I travel a lot. Ask me if I'm coming to a town near you soon!

http://imgur.com/gallery/6ofL0Mg

Note that the "line" in the last pic is a bit of fluff that stuck to the body! There are NO marks!
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments