Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The 2019 Guitar Show - New Products - Deals - Offers etc - To be offered for sale at the show

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14029
edited February 2019 in Guitar tFB Trader
3 weeks today and the 2019 Guitar Show in Birmingham will be all over - So I'm now starting a blog, on behalf of myself and other FB Exhibitors - I know Chris @RiftAmps , Adrian @ThorpyFX, + Jon at @Felineguitars are exhibiting - Sorry if I've missed others for now, but please join in and add to the list - Or if @Jason can add other FB exhibitors to the blog that he knows will be exhibiting - So let's make this blog a message board of news and products we'll be exhibiting at the show

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14029
    edited February 2019 tFB Trader
    I'll start of with Guitars4You - I will add a list of guitars I'm taking to the show over the next few days - I'll update the list almost daily over the next few weeks to tempt you etc - 

3 Set Deals on Fender Strings 9-42 or 10-42 - 150 Nickel - 3 Sets for £15
    3 Set Deals on Elixir Nano Web Strings - 9-42 and 10-46 - 3 Sets for £30

3 Set Deal on Ernie Ball Strings - Super Slinky (9-42) - Hybrid Slinky (9-46) - Regular Slinky (10-46) - Skinny Top + Heavy Bottom (10-52) and Power Slinky (11-49) - Price to be finalised nearer the time - Previous years we have offered a 3 pack deal with 3 sets in one pack - This year we are offering 3 single sets as a package so you can mix/match as required - ie 2 x Super Slinky + 1 x Regular etc
    tFB Trader
    New Fender Custom Shop 1959 Vintage Custom Tele  - Currently listed on the web site at £3149 - Show Deal to be announced later
    https://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5618-fender-custom-shop-vintage-custom-1959-custom-tele/

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    I’ll be there with Ivison Guitars as part of the Fretboard stand and I’ll be doing a show deal on the 2 guitars I’ll have with me  
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    miserneil said:
    I’ll be there with Ivison Guitars as part of the Fretboard stand and I’ll be doing a show deal on the 2 guitars I’ll have with me  
    In case you've not seen any of Neil's guitars, they are superb 'replica's of late 50' s LP Juniors and aged accordingly to capture that vintage vibe - Hand built and very realistic pricing - Well worth checking out - Built with love and dedication
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • I'll be there with Vigier, MusicNomad, Fuzzrocious, Warwick.  More info to follow.
    tFB Trader
    This 1995 Gibson LP Standard will be on display and offered for sale at £1575

https://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5315-gibson-les-paul-standard-honeyburst-used1995/

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader

3 Set Deals on Fender Strings 9-42 or 10-42 - 150 Nickel - 3 Sets for £15
    3 Set Deals on Elixir Nano Web Strings - 9-42 and 10-46 - 3 Sets for £30

Plus 80/20 Acoustic Elixir Nano Web - 11/52 and 12/53 - 3 sets  £38
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3113
    tFB Trader
    Thanks, Mark

Rift will be there (on our own stand this year) with a huge product launch including a Q&A and demo on the live stage with Aynsley Lister, hosted by @chrisv from Guitar Magazine. - Saturday 12ish (TBC)

I'll have a select range of amps for people to try including the Hawker and Tweed Vee, along with new offerings.

Ayns will be there on the stand for the whole weekend and is happy to do meet and greets/autographs/talk gear with everyone so please come and say hi. Looking forward to this one :)
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

RiftAmps said:
    Thanks, Mark

Rift will be there (on our own stand this year) with a huge product launch including a Q&A and demo on the live stage with Aynsley Lister, hosted by @chrisv from Guitar Magazine. - Saturday 12ish (TBC)

I'll have a select range of amps for people to try including the Hawker and Tweed Vee, along with new offerings.

Ayns will be there on the stand for the whole weekend and is happy to do meet and greets/autographs/talk gear with everyone so please come and say hi. Looking forward to this one
    nice guy as well is AL - He came in my shop a few months ago trying C/Shop Strats - spent a couple of hours in store - easy guy to chat to and nice natured
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    anyone into Ernie Ball Paradigm Electric Sets - Have a chance of buying some for the show as a 3 set deal for £30 - Any comments from anyone - can get Super, Regular and Power Slinky gauge
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9979
    Thanks @guitars4you ... this will be the first year for Oil City pickups to exhibit in Birmingham and we will be giving large discount on pickups ordered at the show ... particularly our new Masterwound Peter Green style 'Green Man' humbucker set. But there will be savings on everything in our range. As we build to order we will be taking your orders at the show for delivery within four working weeks. Have your cards at the ready! 
    Ash 
    PS ... our pickups will also be in Feline, Stone Wolf, and several other exhibiting builder's guitars.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    There should be a few new Fredric Effects pedals launching at the show. I also hope to have some production Trabiverzerrers available for sale and may do a deal on the prototype too:

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7349
    timhulio said:
    There should be a few new Fredric Effects pedals launching at the show. I also hope to have some production Trabiverzerrers available for sale and may do a deal on the prototype too:

Haha that’s amazing! What’s inside?
    Red ones are better. 
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1286
    tFB Trader
    Thanks! It's a Bohm Trickverzerrer, East Germany's only distortion pedal, made with NOS East German transistors and diodes. I'm also making a highly tweakable version of this circuit in a more conventional enclosure which will also launch at the show.
    tFB Trader
    miserneil said:
    In case you've not seen any of Neil's guitars, they are superb 'replica's of late 50' s LP Juniors and aged accordingly to capture that vintage vibe - Hand built and very realistic pricing - Well worth checking out - Built with love and dedication
    Ah, thanks Mark, really appreciate that :) 
    (formerly miserneil)
    A used, clean + all original Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro from 1992 will be offered for sale at the show for £1099

Now sold so won't be at the show

https://www.guitars4you.co.uk/guitars/5628-patrick-eggle-berlin-pro-24v-used-1992/

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    miserneil said:
    miserneil said:
    Just found this whilst search LP Juniors - https://ivisonguitars.tumblr.com/
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4158
    I'll be bringing my Ryder Les Paul with me so there'll be one on Chris @RiftAmps stand and Anthony will be bringing a Customer build to hand over at the show
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    I’m not exhibiting this year... maybe next year. I’m undecided if I can make the show as a guest but one of my full builds will be there (if this is okay to say here). It’ll be on the Monty stand as a demo guitar.
    tFB Trader
    miserneil said:
    miserneil said:
    Just found this whilst search LP Juniors - https://ivisonguitars.tumblr.com/
    Cheers Mark, better update that! 

I'm actually working on a 'proper' website as we speak...
    (formerly miserneil)