WTB t rex soul mate

BarneyBarney Frets: 615
I'm looking to buy one of these iff anybody has one for sale ...the other option would be alien rumble seat pedal ...I also have some pedals I could trade 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• One on ebay
  • BarneyBarney Frets: 615
    One on ebay
    Yeah o seen them but more expensive than the ones at thomann...was just seeing iff anybody has one they to part with :)

Have you had any experience with them ...they look easy enough to use..not sure off I should be looking at that or a line 6 hx or something 
  • I’m sure @Imalrightjack had one at some point, maybe he could chime in.
  • @kennedydream1980 ;

I can.  I liked mine.  It removed the hassle of cables, power, etc. But you must like the sounds within it. The delay, drive, dist and boost all worked well.

I’d not trade my Helix for it and any valve amp though.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    @kennedydream1980 ;

I can.  I liked mine.  It removed the hassle of cables, power, etc. But you must like the sounds within it. The delay, drive, dist and boost all worked well.

I’d not trade my Helix for it and any valve amp though.
    It's just really for working with a valve amp ...I don't need loads of sounds ..just something that sounds good for reverb delay and a decent vol boost for solos...I'm planning in putting it in the FX loop...I don't really need any of or distortion cos I can get that from the amp 
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    The HX will give you more options of delay, reverb and boost types, even if you don’t need all the features they may come in handy sometime 
  • I’ve got one available if you are interested. Let me know!
    I’ve got one available if you are interested. Let me know!
    I have sort of decided to just use my m13...how much are you looking for though...you can pm iff you like :)