SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD : Framus Cobra : £500

starfish190estarfish190e Frets: 2
edited April 2019 in Amps £
Recently repaired and serviced, looking a bit tatty but fully working. this has been in my rig for well into 4 years now but I have seen a smaller amplifier I'd like to use that is not as high gain as this. 

It was repaired by JB Amp repairs in Guitar Mania located in Poole, it had a problem with the clean and rhythm opto isolators that have been replaced after an attempted repair by another local shop who shall remain nameless. it was bought by a friend of mine on eBay who wanted to replace his Framus Dragon with something similar but due to the clean and rhythm problem he passed it onto me after I had my very own Framus Dragon I bought on eBay and refurbished had been stolen.

Upon an inspection of the internals it appears it has been repaired by Peter Hall engineering in Brighton, a preamp valve had gotten hot and scorched a few components, a valve seat and the board under the valve and the repair seems to have been done to a good standard. JB repairs have had a look at the work done when repairing the recent fault and given it a clean bill of health then it was taken on tour.

It has been used mainly in practice rooms with a Digitech GSP 1101 with the four cable method but has been gigged in the same config at about 60 odd gigs then finally serviced by JB and used on the odd occasion since November 2018 with a Marshall 1960B cab.

PM me if you would like to demo/view. I'm not really up for posting this as it is how it got in this state. I may be able to deliver for fuel costs within a reasonable distance of Bournemouth or meet part of the way.

https://i.imgur.com/p5S1p5e.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/y62mgJa.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments