SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

What's Hot
susbemolsusbemol Frets: 400
edited February 2019 in Amps £
Up for sale here is my beautiful Wienbrock ME-3 Pro hand-wired guitar amplifier. In essence, it is Wienbrock's meticulous take on the hot-rodded Tweed Deluxe including pre-linked channels and 6L6 power valves for a much beefed up sound. It sounds incredible with tons of headroom and full of vintage mojo when cranked up!

These were made in Yorkshire when Wienbrock was still active and retailed at over £1000. Sadly, Wienbrock are no longer trading and there aren't many of these around so it is quite a unique piece! It is also equipped with a NOS RCA 5V4 rectifier valve.

The amplifier is in superb condition and it is fully functional, having mainly been used in my home studio. Dimensions are 45x20x27cm (wxdxh including the feet but not the handle) and it weights 12kg.

If you are based around West London, I'd be happy to deliver it to your door. Otherwise, I'll be happy to safely package it for delivery.

Price is £549 including delivery. SOLD

Manufacturer's blurb:

Classic 1950's vintage American style valve rectfied amplifier, with a full 25Watts of soulful clean to sizzling saturation and sustain... features a single input with pre-linked normal and bright channels, a vintage/modern voicing on the normal channel and a master tone control... simple... effective.

In simple terms the ME-3 PRO is an ME-3 with twice the power, more clean headroom, twice the soul.

Specs

100% all valve design
25W RMS @ 8 ohms (listed as 19W on the back but this was a conservative rating, according to Rob Wienbrock himself)
8 & 4 ohm outputs
Custom transformer set
Hand wired glass reinforced eyelet boards
NOS or new production valve sets available
2 X 6L6GT --- 1 X 5U4 rectifier valve
1 X ECC83/12AX7 --- 1 X ECC81/12AT7
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments