Relic Esquire

koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4136
edited August 2013 in Making & Modding
Just wired up my mates latest build, a relic Esquire, put a 4way in with, 1. Straight to jack, 2. No tone, 3. Tone and volume, 4. Arlo cocked wah. Sounds and looks great. What's your thoughts ? [IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/bargoedboy/d5f48a2734ceb35c801e69658ca329eb_zps03bd4897.jpg[/IMG]
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Ooh,, I like that..

• Why won't my links work ? I have done this loads of times in past, but for some reason not working, could it be an IPad issue ?
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Very nice!

Any idea on the process? Partscaster? Self build? :)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • Complete build, just bridge, machine heads and hardware bought in. Pickup made by his cousin, Little Willy`s in London somewhere.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Lovely, v similar to my Esquire. I love Esquire's I do.
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    that is simply stunning. one of the best looking guitars i have ever seen. congratulations on a stunning build. you should be seriously proud
    How very rock and roll
  • Thanks very much, but I only wire them up for him. keith Robbins of Yeovil is the guy who makes them.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    A thread resurrection as I have only just seen this. Wow, what a beautiful guitar! That look is absolutely 100% where it's at for me. I seriously want one of his guitars!
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72299
    But why do they always have to take a shotgun to the body?

The rest of it looks pretty convincing, it's a shame they ruined it like that - the even distribution of evenly-sized dings just shouts FAKE.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• I know I am repeating myself, as I posted this in another thread this week but...

the neck pickup on a Tele is a thing of rare beauty! As awesome as that Esquire looks, I'd miss the neck pickup too much..

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16294
    If Dave can repeat himself then I feel I can: why don't Fender do a Modern Player style Esquire rather than only vintage (ish) reissues, custom shop or ridiculous heavy metal variants?
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.