SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[WITHDRAWN] FS: Avalon A2-20C (Bear Claw)

What's Hot
simey83simey83 Frets: 13
edited April 2019 in Acoustics £
Hi All,
I am thinning the herd, thus putting one of my 3 Avalon's up for sale

We have a stunning A2-20C (Bear Claw). Was bought new from the factory in Newtownards in 2015 (by a friend whom I later bought it off). It is in amazing condition, I can't see a mark on it! It has lived in its case with humidipacs and been very well looked after. I might be slightly biased but this really does sound and play brilliantly. I just love the sound of these guitars!

It is the same spec as this one but with the bear claw top;

Not really sure how these do on the second hand market tbh, any input would be much appreciated.

Because of the condition I would like to get £1800, which would include fully insured shipping in the UK. The guitar ls located in Lisburn, N.Ireland, so if you happen to be local, call in

I will liaise with Avalon on behalf of any potential buyer if they require anything. I only live 30 mins away from the factory.

Cheers
Simon

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump, any interest/offers?

Cheers
  • camfcamf Frets: 1191
    It's a beautiful guitar. I'd happily buy that if I had the dosh, but sadly I don't. Good luck with the sale. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • th2017th2017 Frets: 45
    Just beautiful
  • Thanks guys :)
  • Bump :)
  • Bump
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11889
    Amazing guitars
  • simey83simey83 Frets: 13
    Bump :)
    Bump :D
    Boop :)
    Withdrawn for now. Thanks. 
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    I have the D2-20 and it killed any GAS for anything else within about 5 minutes. 18 months on and I haven't picked up another acoustic, there's just no point. Glad you decided to keep it
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @simey83 good call .. Beautiful guitar - and given that Avalon have pretty much gone you'd be hard to ever replace it. 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • @simey83 hello i know this is an old thread but i thought i would just see if you are still interested in selling your guitar in the future? Thanks for your time
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @MrUnderhill - check out @ricky50 's listing for my old Avalon DB Masterbuild. A finer Avalon you won't find! 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @simey83 hello i know this is an old thread but i thought i would just see if you are still interested in selling your guitar in the future? Thanks for your time
    Sorry buddy. It sold locally. Must it be an Avalon? I’ve a nice wee Taylor for sale. I have another Avalon, that I am in two minds about selling. Legacy Jumbo, Redwood. L325C. Monster of a guitar :) 

Cheers