SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2017 Gibson Les Paul R9 59 Reissue VOS Faded Tobacco

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1419
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
I’ve decided to part ways with my 2017 Gibson Les Paul 59 reissue in faded tobacco. This guitar is almost brand new as it’s not been played a lot since being purchased 5 months ago. It’s one of the best sounding R9s I’ve played as it has loads of honk and a really strong bottom end. It’s really very full sounding and harmonically rich. The 2017 R9s are absolutely top spec guitars with custom buckers, hide glue, true historic parts etc. This particular one has one of the best tops I’ve seen on an R9, it’s absolutely stunning! Weight is 8.8lbs. The fretboard is a gorgeous dark brown which seems quite rare these days. More photos available on request. Comes with case, certificate etc. I’m looking for £3295 PPG and will include free UK shipping with that. I'm in Fareham for anyone who wants to take a look or collect in person.

3reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments