SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ibanez RG KP6 (the one with the Kaoss Pad!) *SOLD*

VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1036
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
This is the Ibanez with the Kaoss Pad built in - it's the mini Kaoss Pad S2. The guitar itself is a fairly bog-standard RG, and comes with a built-in distortion unit - this can go out to your amp, or it does have a headphone jack (which is imo the only use for it as it sounds a bit crap!). The main selling point is obviously the Kaoss Pad - it's got loads of modulations/delays other stuff etc, and with a bit of patience it's probably very useable - but I don't have the patience so I'm moving it on now I've got my collection (almost) down to a reasonable level. This is another of those things I saw coming out, thought I had to have one, then never really used at all, so there's no fret wear etc. There's only one pickup; it's ok, but that and the neck could easily be replaced/modded to make it better.

There's no hard case, so collection from Stroud preferred, but I can post (for extra) if needed. If collecting I'll knock a bit off the price for your fuel. Not looking for trades. 

Apologies for one crap picture - it's with a student (adult, who has barely used it I hasten to add!) and I'll pick it up this week and post more. It's in pretty much mint condition. 

Looking for £275 (prices on eBay I've seen are silly!)

Cheers

Ben

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom