SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Pickups and parts

BornFromAJackalBornFromAJackal Frets: 34
edited June 2019 in Parts £
Hi guys

Having a parts clear out to make space for a new project/ save funds for a new guitar.

EGC JM500 Pickups. Purchased last month and worked out to over £300 including shipping and customs.  They have been played a total of about 15 hours tops. All info is on their Reverb page: Electrical Guitar Company JM500 pickup set 2018 Black covers https://reverb.com/item/13915148-electrical-guitar-company-jm500-pickup-set-2018-black-covers?utm_source=ios-app&utm_medium=share £200 Ono

2008 Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster body. Comes with original bridge. Shows signs of use from 11 years of being played. Surface scratching and a few dings but nothing too crazy.  £180 Ono

Gibson ‘61 Zebra PAF style Humbucker set from a 2014 120th anniversary LPJ.
Neck pickup still has quick connect, bridge has been soldered in but was professionally removed. £100 posted Ono

Irongear Dirty Torque and Blues Engine set with raw nickel covers. had these fitted for a couple of days but came into a set of BKPs from a friend that suit my sound better. A few marks on the casing as the unplanted nickel silver scratches very easily. £60 Ono posted

Please PM for more pics/details etc. Happy to post within the UK and potentially within the EU depending on the item weight although collection preferred on the body.

Thank you!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14324
    I suspect that the correct model designation for the Duncan Stratocaster replacement pickups is APS-1 not APP. (It is possible that spellchecker auto-corrected that for you unbidden.) 

Whatever. One of my favourite single coil designs. GLWS.
    Be seeing you.
  • I suspect that the correct model designation for the Duncan Stratocaster replacement pickups is APS-1 not APP. (It is possible that spellchecker auto-corrected that for you unbidden.) 

Whatever. One of my favourite single coil designs. GLWS.
    Thank you! Yeah spelling mistake from an autocorrect.

have fixed it now. 

• Added Irongear pickups. Open to offers!
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    Did you sell the blues engine pups?
    Take that as a yes then?
  • Did you sell the blues engine pups?
    Sorry bud! Long gone I’m afraid.

updating the post!