SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Fender 52RI Tele

WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited May 2019 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Bandmate would like a 52 Tele .. anyone looking rid of one?
www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jeddy3Jeddy3 Frets: 80
    Richtone music have one but it may be above your budget. 
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @Jeddy3 Cheers for the heads up - bit rich (excuse the pun) me thinks ..
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • Hello there, don't know if it's any good to you, but I have a 52 hot rod Tele,  if that sounds of interest just let me know, regards Pat. 
    tFB Trader
    Bump
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    I have a very clean 2012 example but:
    1) I no longer have the stock pickups.
    2) I am reluctant to sell it with my favourite Duncan Custom Shop pickup still installed.

If your band mate was planning to upgrade the pickups anyway, we might be able to come to an arrangement.

PM me.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • dombennisondombennison Frets: 111
    I’ve got a Japanese Fender 52 reissue if that’d be of interest? 
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/155347/fs-fender-cij-52-reissue-telecaster-natural-640#latest
    tFB Trader
    @dombennison All sorted .. apologies I hadn't updated the advert