SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

What's Hot
Jonathanthomas83Jonathanthomas83 Frets: 3469
edited March 2019 in FX £
SOLD BK Butler Tube Driver - Made in 2014 just had it imported from the US which cost a fortune. Will need a step down converter (I can send you a link) or if you're quick I can sell you mine before I send it back to Amazon. There are people around who will mod this too (with a nice and neat 12v DC input to be powered like any other pedal) and I can point you in their direction. This is a superb pedal, sounds great into the Kemper too! AS NEW and boxed - AND A FREE JJ Electronic spare ECC82 Valve.
£190 inc P&P (or £205 inc P&P including the step down converter)

SOLD Pete Cornish P-1 - bought by me in 2016 and only been played by me and Thorpy ever since. AS NEW and boxed.
£380 inc P&P

SOLD Neunaber Stereo WET v1 - The pinnacle of the WET algorithms, IMO. I didn't like anything after v1 - or at least, didn't prefer anything after it. So I bought it back. Worked great with Kemper, but I got a fairly decent approximation with the new reverb algorithms. AS NEW with box and USB.
£135 inc P&P

SOLD Earthquaker Devices Organizer v2 - My favourite octave/pitch pedal. Really natural and organic sounding. Love it. AS NEW and boxed with stuff.
£125 inc P&P

Any questions, just ask.

Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments