SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD via eBay] GrassRoots GR-LP-30S/M with Soft Case (Mini Les Paul) Built-In Amp/Speaker £295 ONO

boston909boston909 Frets: 17
edited February 2019 in Guitars £

GrassRoots GR-LP-30S/M + Soft Case (Mini Les Paul) Built-In Amp/Speaker

£295 (ONO) shipped in the UK.

I also have this for sale on eBay for £320/offers, but I'm trying here as well for a lower price as there won't be so many fees etc. here (apart from the usual PayPal if you choose to pay that way).  So, here, it's £295 shipped in the UK.

I ordered this late in December but need to sell to offset the ES-275 that I subsequently purchased at the beginning of January.  I have tested this and all works well.  I have installed a 9V battery that I'll leave in there for the buyer.

It has an adjustable truss rod, although the neck is very straight in its current state, so no alterations are needed.

Will be carefully packed and boxed for postage.

Specs from Japanese guitar shop (JP Sounds Guitars):
BODY: (Top) Veneer Flame Maple / (Back) Mahogany
NECK: Mahogany / Rosewood, 22Frets
SCALE: 521mm
JOINT: Set-neck
PICKUPS: (Neck) Speak Up / (Rear) GH-1G
CONTROL: PU Volume, PU Tone, SpeakUp Volume, SpeakUp ON/OFF Switch, Dummy Toggle PU Selector
BRIDGE: Tune-Matic & Stop Tailpiece

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments