SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Mojo PAF clones & Dr Nitro HB1-59PAF

designerseye88designerseye88 Frets: 987
edited February 2019 in Parts £
HI, 

Trying to raise some cash for some new parts so looking to sell 2 sets of great PAF style pickups. 

Mojo Vintage PAF's - £160  SOLD

First up is a pair of double cream aged PAF's from Mojo. These have Alnico II magnets and sound excellent. They have the decal on the underside and are just a lovely all round pickups. I have the original box. Have had these in my number one guitar for the past year and sound lovely. They have an aged finish. These currently can't even be bought new at the moment as the MOJO order book is pretty much always full. 

Dr Nitro HB1-59PAF - £220

These are a brand new set of PAF clones from Dr Nitro. A relatively new pickup maker but who knows how to create a great sounding PAF pickups. I got these in a guitar that he made for me but I already had a set of pickups for the guitar. These come with lightly aged nickel covers. These are pretty much brand new and cost $370 New. 
For a bit more info on these check out Dr Nitro's site:
https://www.8bombcustom.com/hb59

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DanDan Frets: 440
    I will take the Mojo PAF's. PM incoming.
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    PM'd
  • Bump, The Mojo's have sold but the Dr Nitro's are still available. I recently played a gig with them and they are superb.