North East Guitar Show - Sunday 10th March

What's Hot
guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14220
in Guitar tFB Trader
http://www.guitarshows.co.uk/ARPages/NorthEast.html

North East Guitar Show - 5 mins of the A1 - Will be a mix of new, used + vintage - table top show so less 'corporate'

Amps, pedals, guitars  + Spares/Accessories etc

Looks like all the stand space is now booked so should be a strong turn out of exhibitors , so expect to see well over a 1000+ guitars on display/for sale

Free Parking plus a refreshment area 

Demos + clinics throughout the day

Guitars4You will be exhibiting so come along and say hi - Not sure what guitars I'm taking yet - Certainly have some good deals on strings - If you are potentially interested in buying any guitar listed on my web site and wish me to bring it along to the show, then contact me a day or so before hand and I can bring it along
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sawyersawyer Frets: 732
    If only you had a Gold Top Standard:( that's what I'm currently lusting for. I'll be there! Hope the guy who sells t-shirts is there this time. Missed him last year. He's responsible for much of my wardrobe ha
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14220
    tFB Trader
    I'll let you know about the T-shirt man- I'll see him at the Brum Show next week end so will update asap
    Cool:) cheers man. I've no doubt I'll be buying some strings off you again too.
    tFB Trader
    sawyer said:
    If only you had a Gold Top Standard:( that's what I'm currently lusting for. I'll be there! Hope the guy who sells t-shirts is there this time. Missed him last year. He's responsible for much of my wardrobe ha
    Yes Gary will be attending this show with various T-Shirts

Hope to see you soon
  • :'(  Bah, I always seem to miss these events for one reason or another. Would love to be there but a 12-hour shift at the salt mine beckons...
    tFB Trader
    Looks better weather forecast this year than 2018 - Beast From The East time last year and at 7am loading in time it looked as though it might be cancelled

Hope to see a few FB guys at this show so come and say hi

Decent bacon butties as well at this show
  • matonematone Frets: 211
    Timely burmp.
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    is the bring your guitar and leave it for sale on a stand for £5 still on?was is Darren bond??
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    anyone???
  • pauladspaulads Frets: 495
    Hi Mark...yeah...it's Darren...I'm taking a few bits to try selling...I think he perhaps likes to know in advance, though...not sure!

Might see you there  :)
    paulads said:
    Hi Mark...yeah...it's Darren...I'm taking a few bits to try selling...I think he perhaps likes to know in advance, though...not sure!

Might see you there  :)
    cheers mate i will be their in the morning 
    and pm'ed 
    Darren usually posts on biggingergitsgigpit about his stall but he hasn't this year. I've pm'ed him on there but I think that forum about finished:( got a bitsa Strat I'd like to sell. Might just leave it in the boot and see if he's there when I arrive.