SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED - Xotic XSC-2, heavy aged shell pink over 3TSB, HSS

What's Hot
RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
edited February 2019 in Guitars £

I've been a bit up and down about this but I've no decided to do it. I bought this brand new from Peach Guitars on Jan 18, 2019 but as it was last in, it must be first out!

I'm ideally after a PRS DGT, a Gibson Les Paul Custom in black or a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul, but I'm open to lots of things, so try me.

This Xotic is an absolute beauty but I do already have HSS Strats. Shell pink over 3TSB, heavy aged alder body, roasted flame maple neck with their "modern C" which to me, is more of a 60s C. Rosewood board with a 12" radius and jumbo frets.

Gotoh tremolo, Raw Vintage saddles and springs and Xotic pickups, locking Gotoh tuners..

Obviously it's in "fantastic condition" as it's almost brand new, also comes with an SKB hardshell case.

Only modification is Dunlop dual design strap buttons but I can return them to the originals.

Looking for £2,450 ONO or trades/trades plus cash.

4reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments