Whitesnake - "Shut Up & Kiss Me"

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Snags said:
    How disappointing; I was hoping for a cover of the Mary Chapin Carpenter song. 

I like a bit of MCC, seen her a couple of times live. Yes, that would have been hugely better. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2408
    I like the blonde.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84 said:
    I like the blonde.
    David? He’s a bottle blonde.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ewalewal Frets: 2582
    Much prefer Angel Olsen's version
    The Scrambler-EE Walk soundcloud experience
  • The new album's preview doesn't sound too bad.... kind of generic IMO.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flesh-Blood-Deluxe-Explicit-Whitesnake/dp/B07NHK6Y1T/
  • "More flowers. Thank you for your music and your voice. That's very nice. And thank you for your tits. Most inspiring I'm sure. No they are. They are. Hey! A question for you. Is this still the city of love? "

Like a cross between Donald Trump, David Brent and Spinal Tap. How can anyone take this seriously....

Hilarious.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22772
    "More flowers. Thank you for your music and your voice. That's very nice. And thank you for your tits. Most inspiring I'm sure. No they are. They are. Hey! A question for you. Is this still the city of love? "

Like a cross between Donald Trump, David Brent and Spinal Tap. How can anyone take this seriously....

There's a bit of Alan Partridge too.
  • vizviz Frets: 10689
    edited August 2020
    "More flowers. Thank you for your music and your voice. That's very nice. And thank you for your tits. Most inspiring I'm sure. No they are. They are. Hey! A question for you. Is this still the city of love? "

Hilarious.

Heat of the moment maybe, but disgraceful, inexcusable. Tell you what though, the performance of Still of the Night at the end of that show was amazing. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4694
    Fucking dreadful.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937

Hilarious.

I thought you were parodying him, but then I clicked the video and that's actually what he says, tragic... :lol: 
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2325
    rlw said:
    Fucking dreadful.
    My friend who likes 90s grunge and heavier doom seems to think that saying 'Whitesnake are playing Download' will make me want to go for the whole weekend. I've no idea where his love for them comes from!?

All this does is clarify for me that I'm best off only going on the Sunday. 

What are they? Ballad pop-rock?
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2608
    tFB Trader