SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2x12 speaker cab unloaded

fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 4088
edited July 2019 in Amps £
Here we have my vintage 2x12 speaker cab unloaded.  I've owned this since 1995 and got it from an auction at that point.  Looks to me like it was well gigged by someone.  Originally had vintage Celestion speakers in so maybe it was built and gigged by some famous rocker in the 1970s.  Key features:
  • Sturdy build quality
  • Marshall casters
  • Original leather handle
  • Originally had a label near the speaker jack but I don't know what this was as it's always been missing
  • Takes 2 x 12" speakers
  • Contains a small tweeter, my dad fitted that but its not essential, I've left it in as I've no use for it now
Is quite portable, but probably best to have pickup only - Swindon area.

Would make an excellent cab for someone with a couple of speakers to spare.  (I am selling the original speakers too in another thread)

I've priced this way below what you'd pay for a modern 2x12 unloaded cab today.  Own a piece of history for a bargain.  £45

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments