SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted epiphone dot or dot studio in trade

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 61
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Wanted Epiphone Dot or Dot Studio in exchange I am offering this Tanglewood SG (Epiphone G400) copy and a Ibanez GAX30

The Tanglewood TSE 605 (old shape) it is an old Korean model, all mahogany, set neck, it is the exact same model as a Epiphone G400 but with a different headstock with a short tennon neck joint, block inlays and no neck binding, both guitars were made at the same time by Samick in Korea, I’m doubtful there was any difference in the models in all honesty until they shaped and badged the headstocks, pickups are replacements but sound great, no doubt an improvement on the early 90s stock originals. Only real damage is a small chip on the corners of the headstock VALUING AT APPROX£ 100-£150

The Ibanez GAX30 has upgraded pickups, They are alnico and again sound very good. Couple of minor scratches, it is missing the scratchplate but other than that its fine. Valuing roughly at £75-£100

When it comes to the Dot, I Don’t really care about colour, age, condition or where made will consider anything.

Margate Kent

Will get some photos
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom