SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SWAP Thunder Tiger 30 v2 nitro RC helicopter (slight damage), and electric drone for Electric Guitar

RussGRussG Frets: 15
edited February 2019 in Misc £
I am looking to swap my Thunder Tiger 30 v2 nitro powered helicopter, and a quad-copter drone with camera for a reasonable quality electric bass guitar. The helicopter has received some damage from a low level and light impact crash, from about 6 feet off the ground. As far as i can tell,  I think it requires a new main shaft, which costs about £10.It also needs one or two links in the rota head, and of cause the new rotor blades which are about £20. The links are only a couple of quid or so. The engine and all RC equipment are in perfect working order. The helicopter is controlled by the FASST Futaba RC system, which is still boxed and in mint condition (along with its mains charger). An upgraded Futaba gyro has also been installed (£80). The Helicopter comes with a flight box, rechargeable glow starter and about 3/4 gal of glow fuel and a manual fuel transfer pump. Please note, the instruments on the flight box are for show only, they are not wired up.
The quad-copter cost £100 new. Its in excellent condition. Has only been flown a few times. Comes complete with rechargeable battery and charger and real-time flight camera for navigation assistance and can also be used to link to your mobile phone, from which you can view the flight while your phone is mounted on the remote control. Flight video can also be recorded using dedicated app. I value the whole lot at £250 so would be looking to swap for a guitar of the same value.
Photographs can be supplied for genuine enquiries.
Oh, and I live in Liverpool, so this may be a collection only deal because of the weight and size of the items
Ta
Russ
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom