Bryan Adams / Wembley (Keith Scott content)

What's Hot
WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5416
Went last night with a mate who was desperate to tick BA off his bucket list, memories of youth and all...

Anyway, BA is still in great form, and although I can take or leave just about anything post-1990 from him, his early stuff still rocks pretty hard if you dig that CanCon power-pop sound - but most importantly, no matter what anyone says, Keith Scott is one of the most underrated sidemen of all time. Such a great player, super tasteful. Could watch him play anytime even when the material is as samey as some of that stuff can occasionally get.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• He's such a tasteful player. He always plays the right stuff for the song and never feels the need to show off.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sounds like a great show. As a kid of the 80's Keith Scott was one of my earliest guitar heroes, before I even knew his name. 
  • He’s probably composed some of the most memorable guitar parts in recent times. Very underrated as a player as he plays only what’s required for the song. He is one of my favourite players of all time. 
  • Saw Brian a long time ago as part of a festival. What I remember is all the energy and how perfect those songs seemed on a sunny day. Never really translated to the recordings for me.  
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Saw Brian a long time ago as part of a festival. What I remember is all the energy and how perfect those songs seemed on a sunny day.
    Ah the summer of 69...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    edited February 2019
    Not sure I'd want to go and see him live considering the recent allegations... =)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Octafish said:
    Not sure I'd want to go and see him live considering the recent allegations... =)
    [facepalm].... get ya coat lad
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4916
    I saw him at the old Wembley, with Extreme and Squeeze on the bill.

The sound was awful.
  • I'd love to see him/them in a decent venue. 

Is Keith still swapping between LP Custom and Grestch?
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5416
    I'd love to see him/them in a decent venue. 

Is Keith still swapping between LP Custom and Grestch?

I was sitting pretty far away but I don’t remember the Gretsch coming out at all. It was 80% Strat and 20% Les Paul. 
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8823
    tFB Trader
    Saw him in Belfast on Monday night. Absolutely brilliant gig as usual. Wouldn’t miss it for anything.

Quite happy to see Bryan on the Gibson and Keith on his strat. The sound was brilliant. Can’t believe how good his voice is after all this time. 
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Saw BA years ago (1994/5) with friends in London, poss Earl’s Court. Great concert. At some point the band decamped to a small stage in the centre of the arena, then played a load of 60’s covers. Then went back to the main stage for an extended encore. Brill.