SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Rial Alloy Wheels, an old ass Mirror and an Lg Tv

skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
edited March 2019 in Misc £
Probably the most random collection of shite to ever grace the forum, but here we go! 

First up, a collection of German made Rial Murago alloys. They've been worked tirelessly. Get it? 

For real though, full disclosure, they need refurbishment. 2 of them lose air pressure from 33psi down to about 15psi within hours/minutes of being inflated. 1 tyre is punctured through the sidewall and so cannot be repaired. 

I had the tyres resealed and checked for punctures over a year ago where the fitter told me they're losing air around the rim and valve. He replaced the valves and re seated the tyres. No joy. I gave up, bought new. 

From my limited understanding of the issue, I've been learned that the alloys could have paint flaking or corrosion on the inside of the rim, hence allowing air to escape.

Hence a respray *might* fix it but I offer no guarantees.  
I would also have the tyres checked for punctures too. 

All 4 wheels have kerb damage at various places. 

The specs: 

Make: Rial
Model: Murago
Colour: Silver
Made in: Germany
Diameter: 16" 
Width: 7J
Offset: ET48
Bolt pattern: 5 stud 114.3

Tyres: 

4 x 205/55 R16 Bridgestone Sport Bluresponse
(1 damaged beyond repair, 1 at probably 3/4 life, 2 at or below half life)

I neither have bolts nor spacers nor spigot rings nor the knowledge of what vehicles they would fit. 

Price reflects the damage, the uncertainty and the outright speed at which I want shot of them. 

£70

I have got the centre cap thats missing in the photo, but I removed it to identify in the pictures which tyre is kia. 

Next up is an old ass mirror. 

Dunno what to say about this one except it clearly still works, its heavy as shit and old as fuck. 

But on reflection that also describes me. 

Its got some damage around the wooden frame, the back is bowed, and the back plate/cover has a crack but it doesnt look like its gone very deep. 

The surface of the mirror has some black spots and shit under the surface, probably due to age? 

Oh and its oval in shape. 

I may amend the price if it turns out to be worth more or less, but initially, £35?

And finally to round this asinine auction of unwanted tat off, an Lg idiot box. 

Brand: LG
Model: 32LG5700 
Size: 32"

Its a Full HD 1080p job which back in February of 2009 when I bought it, had a pretty decent all round spec. 

See pictures for its connections, but it has 3 Hdmi inputs, 2 scarts and an optical + a bunch of other shit that I never knew what is. 

Its in overall great condition, remarkable for a 10 year old tv, still has the bloody info sticker on the front.

I spent my entire 20's jerking off infront of this thing. Mainly playing xbox though. 

I joke. Its clean, no damage except swirl marks from cleaning, works as good as it ever did. It will come with its power cable and remote. 

Ehh, £50?

All items can be collected from Romford, Essex/East London, or alternatively Canvey Island, or for a bit of extra fuel cash I can deliver providing your not miles out! 
The only easy day, was yesterday...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
    Tv sold
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
    Bump