SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Egnater Rebel 30w 2x12 combo £350

TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1844
edited March 2019 in Amps £

For trade or sale - my trusty gig whore amp.

I bought this as a bit of a stop gap i guess a while back and ended up using it exclusively for 18 months or so of gigging. It's a fabulously versatile little amp that has the ability to switch between EL34 and 6L6 valves on the fly, with a nice handy knob on the top. Also has sort of attenuator on both channels (clean and dirty) to switch  between 1w and 30w - not overly sure how this works!

It's loud and can do heavy dirt - giggers dream with xlr emulated output for PA work, fx loop and dual channel reverb that is footswitchable

Comes with Egnater padded cover and original footswitch. 

Looking for combos with lots of bottom end thump that take pedals well and are reasonably controllable volume wise - i.e not into 60w fenders - been there done that. may have some cash or pedals to sweeten any deal with value disparities. 

Happy to look at the Fender Bassbreaker 18/30 or 45 or a clean 2x12 Marshall combo

Sorry about the stock photo, but is in about 8/10 condition. I'll do some more tonight, as ive just posted this on a whim at work

https://imgur.com/a/Fnw7JSD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments