SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Laney GH100L Amp Head and FREE 300w matching cab!!!

skayskay Frets: 391
edited May 2014 in Amps £
I have a Laney GH100L head and matching Laney 300w stereo cab that is not getting any use around here. I bought this new in 1995 and have kept it in immaculate condition for all these years, the photos should show you how new it still looks. I do not have a foot-switch for the extra gain channel (it didn't come with one) but do have the kettle lead and speaker lead to connect the head and cab together, which are both obviously included.

I have had some interest on this amp but so far no one has followed through with a sale so i'm no only asking £300 for the head with the cab thrown in for FREE; reason being is that the top right speaker sounds like it has some fuzzy undertones when played at very low volumes (basically whisper levels), but completely disappears as soon as you start playing.

Cash on collection preferred as I couldn't imagine trying to ship this thing. I am based in South East London.imageimageimage

With so many comparison web sites out there, how do I choose the best one?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• skayskay Frets: 391
    Bump for PRICE DROP!!!

Bump! This is also still here. I have some interest from some people on Gumtree, but if you come along first with the cash, then it's yours.

This head alone will cost you £850 new, this one is in immaculate condition and could pass as new, plus you get a free matching cab!!

• bigfuzzbigfuzz Frets: 45
    @skay

Would you do a price just for the head? The 4x12 is a bit too much for my flat in SE london!
    Hi @bigfuzz The price is for the head with the cab literally free.

I will probably end up dumping the cab if you only want the head, as I imagine trying to shift a lone Laney cab will be close to impossible, and I really need the space back. 

Just let me know if you'd like the cab as well if you want the head, before I resort to dumping it, as the price is the same.

Laney now sold.