Spending Adele's cash

What's Hot
57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7334
edited March 2019 in Off Topic
This is meant to be fun but I found the conclusion answers veering on insulting!

https://www.blog.noddle.co.uk/just-for-fun/how-would-you-spend-adeles-money/

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 5368
    Surely they only needed one question: Do you piss money up the wall on pointless tat?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    I'm a moderate spender. Having released my inner female I'm now off to relax in a hot bubble bath.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    apparently, I'm ...

A super sensible spender

Adele would be able to trust you 100% with her money, but she may want you to be a bit less tight with it. You know the value of money and aren't one to splurge cash on a whim. Instead, you'd rather look for ways to invest and maintain Adele's fortune for years to come. This is a great skill to have and one that you can use in your own life, even if you don't have the huge amount of money that Adele has. You can go a bit over the top with being cautious though and you're normally always on the lookout for ways to cut costs This is fine, but if you have spare cash, remember it can be nice to have a little treat from time to time.
    but then, they didn't suggest spending on hifi, guitars, or motorbikes ;)

"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • pintspillerpintspiller Frets: 994
    My fist job would be to increase the pay of her PA
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom