SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Valery Vaschenko 58 style Goldtop - SOLD

What's Hot
designerseye88designerseye88 Frets: 987
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Due to a new business needing money I am looking to thin my collection, so wanted to put the feelers out there for this:

My single cut guitar made by Valery Vaschenko. The guitar is based on the style of a 58 Gold top. For anyone not aware of Valery Vaschenko he is a violin turned guitar maker from Belarus. The guy has made some of the finest guitars out there and hand makes every guitar. What really attracted me to his builds are how well they are made. He still hand-carves the top and necks. The neck on this one being nice and chunky. Theirs currently a 1.5 -2 year waiting list for a guitar made by him so they don't come up for sale here in the UK often. Unplugged it has a lovely resonance something I have only really found on golden era Gibson's and plugged in the low out Throbak's give it a wonderful clarity and bark. 

The guitar is made from all old woods including a lovely flamed Honduran mahogany back, Eastern maple top and a Brazilian rosewood board. The finish is the same gold paint as was used on 50's Gibson's and the finish is a lightly aged nitro lacquer. I have changed the pickups to a set of ThroBak DT-102's which are a low output PAF replicas. these were wound on the Leesona Gibson winder which wound the original PAF's back in the 50's. 

£3800   £3600

Price. pics and a full spec list will be added later today when i get home. but wanted to put this out there early to see if anyone is interested. 
0reaction image LOL 17reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments