SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Valery Vaschenko 58 style Goldtop - SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    There are numerous pictures on this page - https://www.8bombcustom.com/58-goldtop - but somehow the photographer kept missing the top of the headstock. I think for the good of the sale posting the OP might want to supply a nice clear picture of it.

I don't think that's going to happen.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2464
    There are numerous pictures on this page - https://www.8bombcustom.com/58-goldtop - but somehow the photographer kept missing the top of the headstock. I think for the good of the sale posting the OP might want to supply a nice clear picture of it.

The OP is doing a good job not breaking Fretboard rules, not sure why that’s so hard to understand?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 10reaction image Wisdom
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649

The OP is doing a good job not breaking Fretboard rules, not sure why that’s so hard to understand?
    Yes, sorry - my mistake: I had misremembered the Classified guidance. It's only about what is made visible or expressly stated, not about what the thing actually is. Apologies to OP!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    Think I'd prefer to pay $3800
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • MtB said:
    So would have I, But once I had imported it from the US it cost more than I'm selling it for. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2464
    MtB said:
    So would have I, But once I had imported it from the US it cost more than I'm selling it for. 
    And those pickups ain’t cheap!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Wow. I wish!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16089
    edited March 2019

Totally ,.....if you can't afford it or are not intending to buy it piss off and mind your own business instead of looking for trouble like the little class sneak that we used to beat up when I was at school
    "....ooh ,look Sir ,it was him ,it was him..."...........You were that kid weren't you ?
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12312
    Its good that you can admit to being a bully at school though. Headstock pic?  ;)
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    not really bullying.....as they say in the Big House "Snitches get stitches " ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 723
    Dominic said:

Totally ,.....if you can't afford it or are not intending to buy it piss off and mind your own business instead of looking for trouble like the little class sneak that we used to beat up when I was at school
    "....ooh ,look Sir ,it was him ,it was him..."...........You were that kid weren't you ?
    ha!

I agree, I enjoyed when I posted my Bartlett, the amount of people that came out of the wood work with absolutely no interest wanting a "head stock photo" 

Couldn't snitch fast enough. Like you said if you can't afford or not interested, please leave the tread alone.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5152
    If I was looking to spend this sort of money....I’d be buying this....  :)
  • MoominpapaMoominpapa Frets: 1649
    Dominic said:

So I guess you totally missed the subsequent post where I admitted I had misremembered the classified rules and apologised to the OP?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FretboredFretbored Frets: 60
    I've been  fortunate enough to have a go on this, and it is incredible!!

The seller is sound too.
    Its good that you can admit to being a bully at school though. Headstock pic?  ;)
    Yup, it's a boarding school thing............my middle name is Flashman
  • Price drop and bump