SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Yamaha Stagepas 400i PA system with EV ZXA1 Sub

What's Hot
LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
edited March 2019 in Misc £
I'm upgrading my YBTB rig, and looking to shift this on. 

Anyone that has been to a tFB Huddersfield jam weekend and gig will have seen and heard this in action. The sub makes a huge difference, and I regularly use it on session with bass and electric drums through it. 

A little over a year old, and it's been kept and transported in the Yamaha stagepas wheeled bag. Light marks only. I've also upgraded the speaker cables to 12m proper ones with good quality jacks. You'll get both sets though.

The sub is the Electro Voice ZXA1 12 inch compact, and rated at 400w. Brilliant sub at a compact size. Oacks real punch. I've DJd with it as well as gigging it a few times. Being a sub, it has some scrapes around the bottom edges, although the actual speaker is in decent condition as it lives in the EV padded cover. I've changed the top hat to an M2 screw in, and will include an extension pole to mount a speaker on it.

I'll also include 2 tripod speaker stands so you have the option.

I'll take some better pics later, but here's the whole thing setup: 

Looking for £650ono collected with all the extras listed above and all the cables you need to run it. I may split, but I'd prefer to sell it as one. 

Any questions ask away. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments