SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Marshall 2045 cab with original Greenbacks.

ParkerParker Frets: 960
edited April 2019 in Amps £
Hey guys. Back living in the UK now and selling some items to fund my GAS habit. First up is this stunning 1972 cab - described by some as the best cab ever made by them. All original. The basketweave is very tidy as are the tops, back and sides (there are a few marks, but nothing too severe). Underneath there is one foot missing (replaced with a block of wood at some point and some of the tolex has peeled.

The speakers are dated to July 1972. Working beautifully and in perfect condition! 

Pretty rare and seem to be listed around the £1k mark. I’d just like a quick sale and for it to go to a good home. 

£795 + delivery  

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LvhPuA9nczKn5E4S7
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    Pm’d 
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    Still available. Now on Reverb and Ebay for more (this deal still stands). I took professional advice and cleaned the basketweave very gently. It looks soooo much better now!
    Bump - open to offer!
    Bump for price reduction. Well below other 2045’s on the net and is in better condition. 
    Sold