Dingotone HZD Boost pedal v TC Electronic Spark Mini or Spark Boost

What's Hot
eldarvanyareldarvanyar Frets: 32
Hi guys, 

I have just come across Dingotone pedals on line although most of their models are sold out. Does anyone have an experience of Dingotone pedals and how would they compare to any other boost pedals in particular the Dingotone HZD Boost pedal v TC Electronic Spark Mini or Spark Boost

Thanks 
'Less is more' or is it 'more is less?'

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wow, no one have any experience of Dingotone pedals? 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 1258
    edited March 2019
    I only know them by reputation. The original company founder (first as Laurie pedals, then Dingotone before selling the company to new owners) posts on the BossArea Forum  username Laurie. I believe he's about to do a small run of new HZD Boosts.

The HZD Boost gets a lot of love

[edit] Correction - it's the VFZ Fuzz he's doing a small run of. http://www.bossareaforum.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=265&sid=83c893dfe2c821aeddfcc4c732067afe
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 366
    edited March 2019
    I haven’t used a Spark but do have the HZD and it is a really excellent clean boost that seems to add clarity and depth to my Strat without tonal colouration,if that makes sense. Just a really nice circuit I guess. The tone controls are really useful and even though there is no mid control you can still go for mid boost or scoop by the way you set them. 
    This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
  • Thanks that really helps steamabacus said:
    I only know them by reputation. The original company founder (first as Laurie pedals, then Dingotone before selling the company to new owners) posts on the BossArea Forum  username Laurie. I believe he's about to do a small run of new HZD Boosts.

The HZD Boost gets a lot of love

[edit] Correction - it's the VFZ Fuzz he's doing a small run of. http://www.bossareaforum.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=265&sid=83c893dfe2c821aeddfcc4c732067afe