Revival Drive owners, how are you using yours?

Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1278
edited March 2019 in FX
Used mine at a jam/open mic night last week and had a bunch of very positive comments about the tone (two from other guitarists and one from the sound guy). Used it into my 65DRRI with it on all the time with a Flint and a Boonar. 

So, how are you using it? Into what amp(s), with what other pedals? Are you stacking other drives in front? Gigging? Recording?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mburekengemburekenge Frets: 1058
    Im interested too. Especially if youve put one into a carr rambler
  • Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
    I set one side to match a blackface style amp (think off the top of my head it's the Valve side) and the Silicone side to sound like a cranked Marshall. It gives me effectively a 3 channel amp...my Hamstead and then these 2. I then run my other OD pedals (Currently a Tim and Vertex Steel String) after to colour each sound as needed. Then one or 2 fuzz's into modulation.

Works well and gives a massive amount of tones from super clean to saturated fuzz. It's an incredible pedal.

Hope that helps a bit.
  • onyironyir Frets: 45
    I am using mine as an amp simulator to go straight to PA using a cabinet emulator. I've got the left side setup as a cleanish tweed deluxe. The right side as a cranked plexi. I stack either a Tubescreamer or a Hudson Broadcast into it for  volumen and gain lift. So far I'm very happy with the results.
    For reference I play in a classic rock covers band (about 30 gigs a year), but don't really try to get perfect match for the sounds.