PS4 folk - anyone playing The Division 2 ?

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
anyone playing this? There are times when a co-op hand would be useful :-) 
Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2073
    Yeah....but Xbox !

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • len62len62 Frets: 6
    I'm playing it on PS4. I see you are in my friends list already unless there is another TimmyO on PSN.
    My PSN ID is RumCask. Give me a shout if I'm on.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7350
    len62 said:
    I'm playing it on PS4. I see you are in my friends list already unless there is another TimmyO on PSN.
    My PSN ID is RumCask. Give me a shout if I'm on.
    will do @len62 ;
    Red ones are better. 
    I only recently discovered the ability to do the 'matchmaking' thing when taking on big missions - I can't believe I tried solo on those first few - how many deaths? lol 
    Red ones are better. 
    The Hive Reviver skill is good for soloing. One free revive and a 3.5 minutes, I still manage to get killed though.
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Is it good? I had a love hate relationship with the first one. Mostly playing Destiny 2 at the moment.
    I hated the first one, tried the open beta for the 2nd one and liked it. Much more to do and a more active and interesting open world environment.
    len62 said:
    The Hive Reviver skill is good for soloing. One free revive and a 3.5 minutes, I still manage to get killed though.
    I unlocked that one but haven't used it - will give it a try - I like my seeker-mine things :-) 
    Red ones are better. 
    len62 said:
    I hated the first one, tried the open beta for the 2nd one and liked it. Much more to do and a more active and interesting open world environment.
    I've been VERY impressed with the NPC AI - getting creatively flanked, hunted down up flights of stairs etc is very well done. 

I find all the variations of gear a bit overwhelming with stackable stats and whatnot so I tend to just pick random stuff of the highest level I have to hand 

I was enjoying it, then discovered the ability to join up with random folk to do things and like it even more now 
    Red ones are better. 
    TimmyO said:
    len62 said:
    I unlocked that one but haven't used it - will give it a try - I like my seeker-mine things :-) 
    Flamethrower turret is lots of fun. 
    len62 said:
    TimmyO said:
    len62 said:
    Flamethrower turret is lots of fun. 
    yeah I was playing in a squad online yesterday and the other person deployed one of those - looked fab! 

Red ones are better. 
    I go with shooty-drone and seeker mines 

and secondary is always the double-barelled shotgun - has saved me more than once 
    Red ones are better. 
    I use 2 load outs and switch between them. LMG with Semi Auto Rifle on one and LMG with Sniper on the other.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2073
    Honestly?...its virtually the same as the first one to me...but I still like it.

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    Played the first one on the two open to anyone weekends they did as my friends were into it, but it bored me.
    Not so with the second one.
    spark240 said:
    Honestly?...its virtually the same as the first one to me...but I still like it.
    I didn’t play the first one - but I did read that it wasn’t great on release but updates sorted it.

this seems pretty sorted from the start - although I did have one glitched story mission - one bad guy had fallen through the floor and we couldn’t get him (could see barrel of the gun wobbling about through the floor though lol ) 
    Red ones are better. 
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3300
    I’ll be getting this soon. But at the moment I’m still very much. Enjoying ghost recon wildlands in ghost mode. 
    grungebob said:
    I’ll be getting this soon. But at the moment I’m still very much. Enjoying ghost recon wildlands in ghost mode. 
    I didn't play that one but it does love ok right up my street 
    Red ones are better. 
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3300
    TimmyO said:
    grungebob said:
    It’s great. It’s like a mix between call of duty and the division. As you walk around this massive open world map of Bolivia it’s like division but the moment you aim it switches to be like call of duty. 
    Really good game with loads of added updates over the past two years. You can even get to fight the Predator in the jungle!!!! 
    If that doesn’t sell you the game nothing will lol. 
    grungebob said:
    TimmyO said:
    grungebob said:
    It’s great. It’s like a mix between call of duty and the division. As you walk around this massive open world map of Bolivia it’s like division but the moment you aim it switches to be like call of duty. 
    Really good game with loads of added updates over the past two years. You can even get to fight the Predator in the jungle!!!! 
    If that doesn’t sell you the game nothing will lol. 
    I liked all the ore release coverage but it seemed like
    It really needed to be done coop and indint have online playing buddies - have you done it solo? 
    Red ones are better.