SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Les Paul Traditional '16 £1150

HandwrittenHeroHandwrittenHero Frets: 851
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
https://imgur.com/gallery/155fFX7 

Believe the colour is Iced Tea, but the pictures obviously help all the same! 2016 Traditional - pickups swapped out to Seymour Duncan Slash pickups, pots and wiring upgraded to 50s wiring. Weight is around 8lb 7oz. Comes with the 2016 Gibson USA case and I do still have the original button strap pegs (currently strap locks on despite only seeing home use). Pretty sure I've still got all the paperwork it came with as well. Set up recently, frets polished etc as part of preparing for sale.

Would be collection from Sheffield, Looking for the £1250 mark please. Not really got anything in mind trade wise, so I'd much prefer those fancy tokens with the lady on. Although if you were twisting my arm...there’s every chance I wind up spending the cash on a Fender flavour of amp for jamming in the 1x12 size. Not entirely decided yet and kinda tempted to stay strong and see take the time to properly pick out of the Rift range, but you never know.
EDIT: Probably ship sailed on those trades - £1200 £1150 cash would be good enough. £1200 and you can have the original pickups (Gibson 57 and 57+ which were stock for the 2016 Traditional)

https://imgur.com/gallery/raVkKcW 

Second imgur gallery is photos taken just now, first gallery is some photos prior to set up

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NeilNeil Frets: 3594
    edited March 2019
    Sorry, wrong thread. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Neil said:
    Sorry, wrong thread. 
    No worries, a free bump is a free bump! ;-)
  • Edited with some tentative trade suggestions.
  • https://imgur.com/gallery/RTjxMZY

Took some additional photos last night at request after looking hard for any marks on the guitar - slight dent on rear near control panel, light buckle rash and a bit of lacquer checking.
  • Bump. On eBay with the weekend fees offer and I’m around at home today and most of the week with how shifts land to accommodate anyone wanting to give it a try etc.
  • Bump, price drop to £1200.
  • Back up - trades probably off the menu since I wound up grabbing a Marshall Astoria.

£1150 cash would be spot on, £1200 and I'll include the 57 and 57+ pickups it came with stock.

I'll pop some pictures on in a bit, but also dug out the original cream pickup selector tip, the Traditional truss rod cover and the paperwork that came with it new (photo on workbench, set up check list etc)
  • Sold to @rlw and collected today, many thanks for a straightforward purchase and enjoy!