Sky Arts - Brian Johnson - Live on the Road

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14185
in Music tFB Trader
Series 2 is now out - just seen all episodes over the last few days

1) with Dolly Parton  2)  with Billy Joel    3) with Mick Fleetwood   4) with Mark Knopfler   5) with Joe Walsh and 6) with Paul Rodgers

I have to admit Joe and Paul were the best 2 IMO - Still think Paul is the best rock blues singer 

Good entertainment - Good show - Some points I did not know - All good in their own right 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yes, I'm really enjoying this series. Paul Rodgers and Joe Walsh were also the best for me. Still need to catch up with the Dolly Parton and Mick Fleetwood episodes.
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14185
    tFB Trader
    Yes, I'm really enjoying this series. Paul Rodgers and Joe Walsh were also the best for me. Still need to catch up with the Dolly Parton and Mick Fleetwood episodes.
    Mick was good - How can it not be with such a history

My wife liked Dolly and I found out things I did not know - Yes she is a star but not  'rock'n' roll enough for me somehow - Liked the story of her and Elvis and a potential single/duo of 'I will always love you' but she stood up to Colonel Tom and his demand for his cut
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14185
    tFB Trader
    On the Joe Walsh episode - How many different Duesenberg's he was playing live in recent years