SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted. WTB electric 12 string, ideally a Rickenbacker...

scarry67scarry67 Frets: 143
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
I've sold my Rik 330 6 string (and a couple of pedals) in pursuit of an electric 12 string and have £1250 or so to play with. I'm in the deep South of Kent but willing to drive a sensible distance. Is anyone looking to move on a 12 string? Happy to consider cheaper alternatives I should stress: Danelectro or Italia, etc. Otherwise I'll buy a Mosaic pedal and be done with it...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1430
    Not sellling mine, but I have a cheapo Yamaha Pacifica 12 string and it's ace.  Even more since I dropped lipstick pickups in it.  Well worth looking out for one, and they generally go for peanuts.  Typical Yamaha quality, you can't go wrong.
  • scarry67scarry67 Frets: 143
    Agreed. Having scoured usual auction sites, it’s slim pickings at the moment. 
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 730
    tFB Trader
    @scarry67 12 string Gordon Smith of any interest? 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    Could be. PM some photos & details. Whereabouts are you? 
    Sorry. Obvious question but how much is it?! 
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Just to point out (yeah, sorry - I'm being 'that guy'!) that Rics and other 12-strings are not the same! If you love the sound of a Ric you won't get it from other 12's.
    If you just want an electric 12-string sound then a Ric may not be what you need!

True and if a Ric 12 appears at reasonable price that would be the one...
  • carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 47
    edited March 2019
    I have a lovely 330 12 string that never gets played.... fireglo. Immaculate. London near Tower Bridge. Come and have a play. Here’s a pic: http://imgur.com/MOqkZdx
    Very nice too. Price, Carl? Feel free to PM by the way...