SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Shared) Workshop Space Wanted - NE London

4string4string Frets: 33
edited March 2019 in Misc £ tFB Trader
Oil City Pickups is looking for the proverbial unicorn made of cake - decent(ish) workshop space in NE London for us to move our expanding business to. While I think this is a long shot, I thought I would start with the people we know and who know us - FretBoard members. 

Requirements: 150 sq ft to 200 sq ft of space. Ideally in the E10/E11 postcode of London, but north east london or other close areas might be considered. The space needs to be secure. We would be delighted to share with someone. Pickup making creates very little dust and we need somewhere that can be reasonably dust free. We have a laser cutter that needs external venting, but it is not used continuously and there are work arounds we can use.  

That's about it. As an added incentive, I can vouch that Ash makes a mean cup of tea.

If you have or know of anything that even gets close to these requirements, especially the location, then we would be grateful to hear about it. 
Chief Bottle Washer @ Oil City Pickups.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 4string4string Frets: 33
    tFB Trader
    Bumping to see if anyone can help.
    Chief Bottle Washer @ Oil City Pickups.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom