SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gator ATA hard shell keyboard case

jmasterjmaster Frets: 19
edited March 2019 in Misc £
 Heavy duty Gator ATA TSA approved hard shell keyboard case. Designed for a 61 note keyboard, but I've been using it for my 73-note nord stage compact and it fits like a glove. The foam pads inside have velcro and can be moved around/doubled up etc. when needed for the shape of the keyboard. Served me very well, built like a tank with heavy duty handles, wheels and latches - if it's going in a van, car or plane and you want it in one piece this is the sort of quality you should be looking at! 

Full specs here: https://www.thomann.de/gb/gator_tsa_61_keyboardcase.htm 

Cost me around £170 and priced at £75 - a silly amount to sell fast so grab yourself a bargain! Some marks to the top handle and usual surface scratching near the wheels, as pictured, otherwise in good nick. Stickers etc. can be removed before sale if they bother you 

Collection preferred from haringey, north london, but can look into postage at buyer's expense - probably around a tenner
"have a good time, all the time" Spinal Tap
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom