Home practice solution

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 598
    I've got both a THR10 and a Katana 100 and the THR10 does low volume better than the Katana, IMO, even though the Katana has a supposedly 0.5w setting. 
    I really dislike playing with headphones and the THR10 means I don't have to.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the info guys!!

Been looking at the ampero and the mooer ge200. 

The ampero seems to be getting a hard time over on tgp (for whatever that's worth). Issues with noise etc!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • What I'm saying is.. ... I'm torn between these two!! Both of which seem to be thin on the ground with regards to second hand
    !! 
  • Bugger it!  I've just ordered an ampero!! Should be here tomorrow but won't be able to get to grips with it until Friday!!!!!! 
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    iRig - if you want cheap
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11741
    zepp76 said:
    May I be the first to mention the Boss Katana 50?

Has the advantage of being useable at small jams and gigs as well.

As well as the Yamaha THR there is the Vox Handbag, if you need something small.  It has the advantage over the THR of Bluetooth.
    I mentioned the Katana further up the page and got a lol for my troubles!
    Probably more for the Katana mention being a tradition in here now rather than your actual suggestion, which is the best value praccy/jam/small gig amp in the market :)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3382
    Bugger it!  I've just ordered an ampero!! Should be here tomorrow but won't be able to get to grips with it until Friday!!!!!! 
    Ha ha. Nice one. Will look forward to hearing your thoughts.

FWIW that Atomic Amplifire 12 went for around the same price as a new Ampero....
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Atomic-Amplifire-12-Amp-and-Effects-Modeller-boxed/293014489574?hash=item44390649e6:g:DwcAAOSwPsRckRcm
  • Shite!! Gutted I missed that!! 
  • Struggling to get hold of an ampero!

Nowhere in the UK seems to have it in stock!! 
  • Amplifi tt? 
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Yeah I've been looking at them! The only thing that irks me a bit is paying out for 15 year old technology as they apparently use the same models etc as the old pods. 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4665
    edited March 2019
    The Line 6 FX100 is fairly decent for practising at home, bluetooth, connects with the app so you can change all the settings and save them on the unit. plenty of change from your £300 as well 

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/line-6-amplifi-fx100-bluetooth-multi-fx-and-amp-modeller/95002?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItpu96sSn4QIVT7vtCh2bnQNKEAQYAyABEgJEtvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
  • Yeah I've been looking at them! The only thing that irks me a bit is paying out for 15 year old technology as they apparently use the same models etc as the old pods. 
    Nothing wrong with pod v2 tech .. Ask Jeff Beck.. sometimes simplicity is key.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?