SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

The Guitar Magazine - 1990s, Vols 1 to 9

JamesDadJamesDad Frets: 37
I’ve been sorting out the contents of my loft and have the following issues of The Guitar Magazine from the 1990s: 

Vol 1 Missing No 1 & No 8 
Vol 2 Complete set 
Vol 3 Complete set 
Vol 4 Complete set 
Vol 5 Complete set 
Vol 6 Complete set 
Vol 7 Complete set 
Vol 8 Complete set 
Vol 9 Nos 1 to 8 

They’re all in pretty good condition having been read a few times and put into a box (although I had entered the odd competition in the earliest ones). I don’t really know what to do with them as it would be a shame just to throw them in the recycling bin and, to be honest, I can’t really be bothered adding about 100 listings onto eBay, even though I guess they have a total value of around £500 (based on what they are going for individually on there). 

If anyone has a use for them, please come and collect (for free). I'm based near Banbury. Otherwise, I can courier them for £30.00.

As an example: 

httpsiebayimgcom00sOTU5WDEwMjQzfQoAAOSwOyxce7eM_86JPG
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28335
    A good mag, I have some of them. It would have been tempting but the wife would blow a gasket! I have hundreds of old guitar mags. Every time I decide that I should bin them I get a few out, start browsing and then think Nope, they're staying!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom